Terms & Conditions
Refund, Exchange & Return
Our goal is to have very satisfied customers and we go to great lengths to ensure all products we manufacture and send out get to you in perfect condition. However mistakes can and do sometimes happen, and in every instance we will do everything we can so you are totally satisfied with your purchase and our service. We replace all incorrectly supplied orders or orders damaged in transit.
Our refund, exchange and return policy (below) is in strict accordance with the latest UK government distance selling regulations / guidelines outlined here:
1. If you have received goods which are defective in material and or workmanship you must:
1.1. Inform us within two days of signature of goods and allow us the time to re-collect the goods, inspect the goods & replace the goods.
1.2. If you have received goods which are not the goods placed on your order you must:
1.3. Inform us within two days of signature of goods and allow us the time to re-collect the goods, inspect the goods & replace the goods.
2. In the case of personalised goods we do not offer refunds or accept return on correctly supplied products.
2.1. Any other product we supply which we do not manufacture may be returned to us within 7 days at your expense in the original packaging, if we then deem the items to be in perfect condition and ready for re-sale, we will refund the cost of the item(s) back onto the payment method within 30 days.
3. If goods are returned because they are thought to be not of satisfactory standard in opinion but we the Manufacturer believe the goods to be of a satisfactory standard we reserve the right to refund only part of the amount paid to cover our expenses such as postage, re-collection, manufacture and re-manufacture (if applicable).
4. We do not accept returns unless agreed and or arranged by us.
4.1. In the event of goods being returned without our written consent the goods will be held in their returned condition in despatch for a period of 4 weeks, when this 4 week period expires the goods will be disposed of.
All of the above sounds pretty daunting and formal, however you will find us very easy to deal with and no problem is too small or big for us to work with you to sort out.
We undertstand that sometimes an order might be placed in haste or even in error, if an order is placed and not manufactured we will cancel the order and refund the total value of the order.
Our cancellation policy ( below ) is in accordance with the latest UK government distance selling regulations outlined here: http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/after_you_buy/buying_at_home/returning-cancelling
1. If an order / quote is placed and not manufactured (e.g. personalised) and not dispatched, we will cancel the order and refund all monies paid if applicable.
1. 1. If an order is placed and manufactured (e.g. personalised) and then cancelled (for any reason) you are to pay us the full current retail value.
1.2 If we fail to manufacture and or deliver (without contact and or explanation ) within a reasonable time, you may cancel the order.
2. Cancellations must be given in writing / email and also verbally over the phone.
We use PayPal and Stripe payment platforms and therefore we do not store or have access to any sensitive payment information. We do store order information for administrative purpose only.
You may not copy any content contained within this entire website without the written consent of Santa Sacks.
When making a purchase you will be agreeing to our terms and conditions. You may be notified of future Santa Sacks news and offers. If you would like to unsubscribe from this simply email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. There will also be an unsubscribe option on any emails that we send to you.